Human bone is a very durable material, able to withstand enormous loads.
But consist only of the skeleton bones:
- In nature, everything is arranged harmoniously, so the bones have joints – the joints. Their cavity is filled with a special synovial fluid, which composition similar to blood plasma.
- In order to give the joints normal mobility, they must be lubricated, this is due to one component – hyaluronic acid.
- And just the same, a proper diet contributes to its synthesis. Cells must receive in abundance the necessary nutrients for the production of this acid, otherwise the full lubrication of joints will not occur, and that will lead to their destruction.
- Sheath with synovial fluid that prevents friction, and therefore people have quite different ages may experience problems with joints. Treatment in this case is a very long period and not always successful.
What important components need joints?
Frequent stress on the joints cause them to wear out. To avoid discomfort when doing business or sports, it is necessary to correctly take care of their health.
In our time of joint diseases is not only a disease of the elderly, it also affects even children.
All due to the fact that the food is not properly balanced. Scientifically proved the link between the products and the composition of joint tissue. It can lose elasticity due to high-calorie and refined foods.
Nutrients for the joints can be considered to be those that contain antioxidants and fatty acids.
Antioxidants are the main enemies of free radicals that cause joint pain as a result of various diseases
Antioxidants are a set of vitamins, including A, C, E and microelement selenium.
Even the presence of one of them in the product can be a powerful weapon in the fight against free radicals:
- Vitamin C include most fruits (oranges, pineapples, grapefruit, kiwi) and vegetables (red pepper, broccoli, asparagus).
- Vitamin E is found in sufficient quantities in grains, oils, peanut and sunflower, avocado.
- Vitamin a rich pork liver, carrots, garlic, broccoli, tofu and seaweed.
- Selenium in its composition contain oat flakes, salmon, not rice.
Protection for the joints and ligaments from the discomfort and swelling can provide some fatty acids, especially omega-3.
Sources of such acids are: fatty fish like salmon, green vegetables, nuts, whole grains and seeds.
Food to help joints should be balanced.
For each disease useful special list of products, but there are common for all.
Products for joints — top 10 best
products for joints
What products for joints the most useful:
- Fish – tuna, salmon, mackerel, trout. It high content of omega-3 fatty acids. It will be an important product in rheumatoid arthritis.
- also very useful soy. It has a high content of fiber and protein, low in fat.
- Long known the benefits of olive oil. It contains a substance similar in effect to anti-inflammatory drugs. But this is not the only oil with such effect. Avocado and walnuts are not inferior and in some superior to olive. To eat them is with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Scientists in their research came to the conclusion that cherry has anti-inflammatory effect due to the presence of anthocyanins. This berry is able to reduce the frequency of gout attacks. Cherries can be combined with other berries: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries. They also discovered anthocyanins.
- Vitamin D together with calcium affects bone strength. His presence in the body required, and you can get it from no fat dairy products: curd, cheese, yogurt. Replace dairy products for the delivery of vitamin D is capable of all green leafy vegetables and fish oil.
- For the treatment of osteoarthritis and slowing the progression of osteoarthritis, you need large amounts of vitamins K and C. They are very abundant in broccoli. Also, this cabbage is rich in calcium.
- To slow down the destruction of cartilage and reduce inflammation is able green tea. It contains antioxidants and polyphenols. Studies have found that one of antioxidants (epigallocatechin-3 - gallate) is able to block the production of molecules that cause rheumatoid arthritis and back pain.
- To prevent arthritis and maintain healthy joints need sufficient receiving vitamin C. It is contained in large amounts in citrus fruits and kiwi.
- Diabetes, heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis called-reactive protein (CRP) in the blood. Low content have any whole grains.
- Another source of reduction of CRP are legumes. They have a large amount of nutrients and fiber.
La cartilage is a very important ingredient is collagen. Large amount of contained in the most common dishes: jellied fish, jelly, fatty broth.
The main thing is not to abuse such products, keeping a reasonable balance between the benefits and the negative impact fat.
How to cook the jelly for joint health?
To prepare a delicious jelly, you need to take fat meat (poultry, pork or beef):
- To obtain the jelly is better to use those parts, which contain cartilage.
- Often use pork or beef hooves and knees.
- The meat should cook for a long time (at least 8 hours) on low heat with spices, onions, carrots and salt, then formed oily broth.
- Then the pieces of meat sort out the fibers, to distribute in the dish and pour the broth. Then the dish for freezing you need to put in the fridge.
- In jelly, in addition to collagen, contain phosphorus, calcium, copper and vitamins A, b and C. despite all the benefits, eat this dish often impossible. But you can alternate it with other healthy dishes such as fish soup, jelly fish.
Eat right and let your joints be healthy!